What should you look for in choosing ad design services for your business? What is needed to get your message across in the best way which saving as much money on ads as possible? Here are a few tips to follow to get the best deal on ad design services for your business which will work on the web and in the real world:
- Think about the visual aspect (layout): Consider who you are trying to target to see your ad and to respond to it, whether it online or in print. Regardless of the medium, you want the visual aspects of the ad to catch your reader’s eye and to get their attention enough to stay on the page.
- Text integration should be complementary: Consider the message you want to get across to readers and make sure it complements the visual images you have in the ad. It should enhance, not detract from the pictures, and give readers a true understanding of what you are offering.
- Integrated approaches: Your ad design services solution should take into account all of the techniques you are implementing for your overall ad strategy and incorporate the best of these to work together in a streamlined approach. Putting website addresses on postcards and in the magazine ads, for example, is a good strategy which implements more than one type of ad together. This approach utilizes the best of both print and online mediums to capitalize on your message across multiple formats.
- Attention to timeline: Make sure your ad is also timely and takes into account the season or time you are putting the ad out. You want your ad to be on time and be relevant to the customer’s needs at the time they are reading the ad. If you do not use seasonal content, then you need to choose an “evergreen” ad which will be relevant year round.
- Integration with your website: Above all, make sure your print ads are linked to your website. Put your URL in your print magazine ads, and also include a subscription link to your print magazine on your landing page. This cross-linking between your print and online ads will serve you well over the long haul.
People are gradually moving to mostly online with most of their shopping and reading activity. Ebooks and e-magazine are being sold at record numbers. But print is still alive and many people still prefer to hold a print magazine or book much of the time. Putting your ad in both ensures that more people will see your ad and you will increase the amount of traffic to your website by placing your website information in the print copy. Successful integration like this requires a strategic ad design services company who knows how to streamline this process.
AdMedic has been doing this for years, and we’ll be glad to help you too. If you need to know how to integrate your print and online ad strategies to maximize your coverage, contact us.